Terms and Conditions:
- The ‘Quaker Cashback’ promotion ('Promo') is being organized by PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited (“Organizer”) in association with Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. (“Organizing Partner”). It is valid only on 1 kg packs of brand Quaker Oats (unflavoured) plying this offer, hereinafter referred to as 'Product'.
- Promo is valid from 1st October, 2021 to 28th February, 2022, both dates inclusive ('Promotion Period'), excluding Kerala or till stocks last, whichever is earlier. Last date of registration is 15th February, 2022. The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Promotion Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever and no communication in this regard will be entertained. The Promo may be withdrawn by the Organizer at any time, without any intimation or liability to a third party.
- Participation is optional. Product also available without this offer.
- Promo is open to PAN India except the state of Kerala, for citizens above 18 years of age (‘Participant’). The Contest is not open to (a) the employees of Organizer or Organizing Partner, (b) their respective family members, (c) Organizer’s or Organizing Partner’s associate companies, bottlers, JV partners, co-packers, distributors, agents, advertising and promotional agencies and auditors, (d) persons who are not "competent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- By participating in this Offer, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein.
How To Participate:
- The Participant will need to purchase 1 (one) pack of the Product. Each pack of the Product will carry one unique 10-digit alphanumeric Code (“Pack Code”).
- On purchase of the Product, the Participant has to look inside the pack of the purchased Product, where he/she will find the Pack Code, which will be valid till 28th February 2022.
- One Pack Code can be used only once. Participant (recognized by his/her registered mobile number) can participate in the Promo a maximum of one time through purchase of one Product, using the one Pack Code printed inside the purchased Product. Any participation without the Pack Code or with a fake code or on subsequent purchase of Product, will be considered invalid.
- To redeem the Pack Code, the Participant shall: SMS QKCB Pack Code to 9902391200. For example, SMS “QKCB ABCDE12345” to 9902391200.
- Participant will receive their promo code (“Promo Code”) to participate in the promo, within 24 business hours on their mobile phone. The Promo Code will be valid for 30 days from issuance.
- Visit www.quakercashbackoffer.bigcityexperience.com, (“Promo Website”) via internet services and enter the Promo Code before its expiry and fill up the details and click submit.
- Once the Participant completes the registration process, he/she shall receive an SMS on their registered mobile no., from the Organizing Partner providing him/her with an OTP.
- Participant shall enter the OTP on the Promo Website where prompted and choose their preferred cash back option, and fill up the required details and click submit. The cashback will be processed on the Participant's chosen cashback option within 24 (twenty-four) business hours.
Details of Promo:
- The Promo being offered is that each Participant who successfully participates in the Promo in compliance with these terms and conditions, shall be entitled to a Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) cashback (“Cashback”) via their chosen mode in their bank account or wallet.
- For the purpose of these T&C, Pack Code and Promo Code shall collectively be referred to as “Code” or “Codes”.
- It is clarified that for the Participant to successfully avail the Promo, he/she shall be required to correctly follow the procedure mentioned hereinabove and provide correct information as and where required. The Organizer/Organizing Partner may at its sole discretion ask the Participant to mandatorily produce such other documentary evidence to prove the eligibility of the Participant. In case, the Participant is unable to provide any such document to the satisfaction of the Organizer/Organizing Partner, the Organizer/Organizing Partner will have the sole discretion to either forfeit the Promo or pass it on to another successful Participant.
- Any attempt to participate in the Promo without purchasing a Product plying this Promo or with a fake Code or incomplete detail, will be considered invalid.
- The entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the Code into Organizer’s or its agency’s database, and not at the time of transmission by the Participants. The Organizers do not guarantee submission of Code(s) into the database of Organizing Partner/agency and are not responsible in case the Code does not get submitted due to any reason, including logistical, force majeure, human error problem or network problem. The database of Codes maintained by the Organizing Partner/agency shall be considered final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- In case the Participant gets the Cashback, the Organizer may at its sole discretion ask the claimant to mandatorily produce documentary evidence to prove that he/she bought the Product.
- It is clarified that in addition to these terms and conditions, the Participant shall at all times be bound by the terms and conditions as imposed by the Cashback service provider/ third party on usage of its websites, microsites, applications, purchase of products, usage of vouchers/codes/coupons etc.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for failure of Organizing Partner (including its vendors) to provide the Prize to the Participants or any downtime on the services, caused due to technical or other factors attributable at the end of Organizing Partner that may occur for reasons including but not limited to failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, decisions, change in marketing plans and / or changes in regulations that are carried out by any judicial or quasi-judicial or regulatory body.
- Participant agrees that participation in this Promo is at his/her sole risk. The Organizer/ Organizing Partner and its respective affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The Promo is non-transferable, non-returnable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. No requests for transfer or assignment of the Promo shall be entertained.
- The offer under this Promo cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- The decision of Organizer shall be final with respect to all matters relating to this Promo and the benefits provided under this Promo and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any consumer or by any third party.
- The authorized subscriber of the mobile number used to enter the Promo at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the Participant and must comply with these terms & conditions in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users claiming to have the same number.
- Organizer/Organizing Partner shall not be liable for:
i. Any incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promo and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with Promo Website/servers/telecom networks/other platforms used in this Promo;
ii. Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promo, injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Promo.
iii. Organizing Partner is responsible for honoring the Cashback payment to Participants. Organizer or any of its employees, directors are in no way liable for Cashback in any manner whatsoever. All complaints/queries related communication made by the Participant shall be directed to the Organizing Partner at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions – Cashback:
- This Promo entitles the Participant to the Cashback on their online wallet or bank account via UPI or NEFT. The Participant will be responsible for their choice of the Cashback transfer method.
- The Participant will be responsible for entering correct details such as UPI ID, Account No, online wallet mobile nos., etc. Organizer/Organizing Partner will not be responsible for any incorrect entries or details on the Promo Website or the resulting loss or failure to receive the Cashback due to incorrect details. No change in details will be entertained once the Participants have submitted their details.
- All Participants agree that wallet partner offering this Promo may at any time stipulate additional terms and conditions for redemption of the Codes and such terms and conditions shall be binding on the Participants and shall apply to every redemption of Codes by the Participants.
- The wallet partner holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per their policies.
- In the event of any fraud detection, the wallet partner reserves the right to modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Cashback at any time during the Promo Period.
- In case a customer finds a Product pack with a defective label which does not carry a Code or carries an incomplete or illegible Code (due to technical or printing reasons) and files a complaint for the same or approaches the Organizer/Organizing Partner with this complaint, the Organizers’ and Organizing Partner’s liability would be limited to providing the complainant with a new pack of the Product to enable him/her to participate in the Promo as per T&C, subject to the receipt of such complaint before the end of Promotion Period. The complainant cannot demand any monetary or other compensation for the same. In no event shall the maximum liability of either the Organizer or the Organizing Partner exceed the value of the Code i.e. Rs. 40 towards each such complainant. Organizer shall have the right to seek proof of purchase of Product packs from the complainants before providing the alternate Product pack.
- A maximum of one Code can be used per mobile number during the Promotion Period.
- The wallet partner reserves the right to restrict Cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. The wallet partner has the right to ask for documents to prove the customer/user identity.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Organizer or their agencies are not required to entertain/respond to/comply with any communication/request/claim requiring the Organizer/ Organizing Partner to provide any proof to any Participant or any other party, with respect to details of other Participants, Promo availed by other Participants etc. Such information will be strictly confidential and shall not be shared with any Participant or any other third party, except as considered necessary in the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- The Organizer/ Organizing Partner’s representative may ask the successful Participant to sign an acknowledgement receipt as a proof of availing the Promo and/or receiving the Cashback, and the Participant shall comply with this requirement.
- By participating in the Promo, the Participant waives the conditions of the DND directory and the Participants acknowledge that they have consented to receive SMS from the Organizer/Organizing Partner or their authorized service providers regarding the OTP for redemption of Code, and that the Organizer/ Organizing Partner can contact the participants for future promotions.
- The Organizer/ Organizing Partner make no representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the Promo or the Cashback Service Provider which is in charge of providing the services under the Promo.
- Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Promo at its sole and absolute discretion. Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Charges and expenses borne by any Participant for participating in the Promo, for example, purchase of Product, travelling, SMS charges for participation, internet charges for submitting the Code etc. shall not be claimed from the Organizer/ Organizing Partner and the Participant shall continue to be liable for them.
- The decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to Promo and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- As a condition of availing the Promo, Participants may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Organizer in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- By participating in this Promo, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein.
- Cashback is not transferable and no cash payment in lieu of the Cashback will be made.
- In the event of a death of the Participant, no claim from his/her nominees or legal heirs will be entertained for availing the Cashback.
- This Promo cannot be clubbed with any other promotion/offer/discounts which may be applicable on the products of Organizer.
- In case the Participant wishes to contact the Organizer for any reason whatsoever, the contact should be made only with the consumer relations department of the Organizer. Any attempt to contact any officer of the Organizer or any of the Organizer’s agencies/its personnel would not be entertained and could lead to the claim of the Participant being rejected.
- At the Organizer's request, the successful Participant must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the Promo, free of charge, and he/she consents to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promo (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
- Other than the costs expressly and unconditionally agreed herein to be borne by the Organizer/Organizing Partner, Participants will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise from participation in this Promo and redemption of the Code.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promo.
- Organizer/ Organizing Partner shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, pandemics, epidemics, health emergency, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- The Organizer/Organizing Partner is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer/Organizing Partner, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Organizer/Organizing Partner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promo, as appropriate.
- If for any reason this Promo is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer/Organizing Partner which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promo, the Organizer/Organizing Partner reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promo, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promo Website or the information on the Promo Website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promo may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Organizer/ Organizing Partner reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Organizer/Organizing Partner suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by a Participant, the Participant agrees to indemnify the Organizer/Organizing Partner for those losses, damages, and costs.
- The Organizer/Organizing Partner accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of Codes and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning the quality/ availability of featured offers.
- The Participants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer/Organizing Partner and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective owners, agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind relating to, resulting from or arising from this Promo or any product/service or prize provided in connection therewith.
- Organizer/Organizing Partner shall not be liable for Promo not availed, or any loss of Code(s) due to loss of Product pack/Product label or incorrect information provided by the Participant.
- Nothing in the Promo or in the advertising/promotional material relating to the Promo shall be deemed to be a permission to use or claim any right or interest in the respective intellectual property rights of the Organizer.
- All applicable taxes/levies and charges (including but not limited to gift tax, registration charges, insurance etc. where applicable) on the Cashback and purchase of Product will be sole responsibility of the Participant.
- The submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation/ information may result in disqualification from this Promo by the Organizer/Organizing Partner. It may further attract legal action as deemed fit by the Organizer/Organizing Partner.
- No queries/ clarifications/ suggestions/ communication etc. shall be entertained on operation/selection process, which would be entirely in the discretion of the Organizer/Organizing Partner.
- Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, your exposure to or your participation in this Promo. (iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our/third party’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein. (iv) Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Promo.
- All disputes relating to this Promo shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Gurugram only.
- Organizer reserves the right to change its products available for the Promo.
- The Promo is valid till stocks of Products last or the end of Promotion Period, whichever is earlier.
- Last date of registration is 15th February, 2022.